In the past 24 years, the Emerald Coast Foundation has exceeded $2,000,000 in donations, in support of various local youth orientated organizations. Your dollars have helped keep the doors open for facilities that help local kids in need.
What better way to invest in your own community than “Investing in Youth”?
Location: The Island beach Resort (formerly the Ramada Plaza beach Resort)
Thursday (8/8/19): 5pm
Friday (8/9/19): 8am and 5pm
Saturday (8/10/19): 8am
** Every captain must attend a safety meeting to qualify and participate in the Poker Run. **
1. This is NOT a race. Safety is the top priority of the Poker Run.
2. Always obey the rules of the water, & safe boating operation. Obey all No Wake Zones, & keep a safe distance from other boats.
3. Captains of all boats must attend a safety briefing. All captains are required to read & be knowledgeable of the Event Summary & Safety Rules.
4. Emerald Coast Poker Run designated numbers must be visible when approaching each stop.
5. Any captain caught drinking, or under the influence, will be removed from the Poker Run, & reported to local water patrol. A zero tolerance policy is in place and local law personal will arrest you, period.
6. Captains must use the kill switch safety lanyard during the Poker Run.
7. Select a Co-Captain to be a look out for other boats.
8. USCG approved vests must be worn by everyone on the boat, at all times, while the boat is in motion.
9. Captain must operate at safe speed at all times for water and traffic conditions to insure safe operation of the boat.
10. All boats must be registered & provide proof of liability insurance.
11. All participants riding in the boat must sign the Event Liability Waiver.
12. Disobeying any of these rules may result in disqualification from the event.
13. If you see any unsafe practices, please call the Poker Run Safety Number: (850) 974.1023